Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Pic Request: Sam's Bed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got a used Sam's Brass Bed with mattress. I am not sure if the mattress is original to the bed. Can anyone who has the bed take a picture of the mattress and the tags? I ant to try to determine if my mattress is original or not.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got her matress as a replacement part last week. I have 3 pics, starting at #13.
    click here

  3. #3
    Inactive Member samo22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2006
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anybody have pictures of the entire bed? I thought I'd post this here since we're on the subject.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a picture of Sams whole bed someone in my signature album

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the pics. The mattress I have doesn't have the "tucks" in it and it has a regular mattress label, not one from AG. If noone else on this board has a mattress like mine, I'll have to do the replacement code route. Thanks for the help everyone.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I might have the original mattress, but I know I don't have the original bedding; my grandmother made bedding for it. That has been my only AG find at a garage sale ever!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad you found one at a yardsale. I haven't had too much luck with yardsales either. I want to get the original bedding and I hope to make a crazy quilt to go along with it some day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •